• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• data needed for online purchase and health information (in order to prevent injury)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sarah Esther Crazzolara with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Fill out health or registration forms
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Ascend by Wix (for e-mail automation and chat)
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• keep your health as priority
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sarah Esther Crazzolara from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Sarah Esther Crazzolara would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Sarah Esther Crazzolara for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Sarah Esther Crazzolara correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sarah Esther Crazzolara to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Sarah Esther Crazzolara erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Sarah Esther Crazzolara restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Sarah Esther Crazzolara's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Sarah Esther Crazzolara transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +39-3492799528
Or write to us: Sarah Esther Crazzolara
Via Principale 19 B
I-39029 Solda (BZ)
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - These cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a more personalised
• Advertising - These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
• Essentials - These cookies enable core functionality such as security, verification of identity and network management.
These cookies can’t be disabled.
• Marketing - These cookies are used to track advertising effectiveness to provide a more relevant service and deliver
better ads to suit your interests.
How to manage cookies
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +39-3492799528
Or write to us at: Sarah Esther Crazzolara
Via Principale 19 B
I-39029 Solda (BZ)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.